Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by adam917 If I read that 'about' screen correctly, your unit has 3G ... BlackBerry Bold forum

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by adam917 View Post
    If I read that 'about' screen correctly, your unit has 3G on 900, AWS (the 1700 MHz band T-Mobile USA & WIND Canada are using), and the 2100 MHz band in use in most of the world, but not the 850 or 1900 MHz bands that AT&T & Rogers use. I guess this is why AT&T is getting their own unit.
    That is correct. I was supposed to get a AT&T 3G capable 9700 but it was not available. So I still jumped at the chance to get the T-Mo on 2G until next week when the AT&T device becomes available to me. I am pleasantly surprised at hoew fast the 9700's browser is on 2G (EDGE) and am not expecting the 3G to be that much faster.
    Last edited by GregGebhardt; 10-17-2009 at 02:50 PM.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    any word of when ATT is releasing a new BB???
    JAG257
    iPhone4
    " Losers try their best, WINNERS do what ever it takes"

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    this is SICK. a must-have...time to upgrade soon

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by jag257 View Post
    any word of when ATT is releasing a new BB???
    All I hear is soon! Betting the 11-11 date is good.
    This will be RIM's best Blackberry, the trackpad is simply awesome!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Greg, as we discussed, I am going to give it a shot. AT&T has a 30 day hassle free return policy or I could just sell it off. If I sold it off, I would not be eligible for an upgrade for a while.

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
    Greg, as we discussed, I am going to give it a shot. AT&T has a 30 day hassle free return policy or I could just sell it off. If I sold it off, I would not be eligible for an upgrade for a while.
    If you find that you do not like the 9700, it just make you more happy with what you are using now. I. like you, have got the "itch" and have got to try something different for a while.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

adam917 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    That is correct. I was supposed to get a AT&T 3G capable 9700 but it was not available. So I still jumped at the chance to get the T-Mo on 2G until next week when the AT&T device becomes available to me. I am pleasantly surprised at hoew fast the 9700's browser is on 2G (EDGE) and am not expecting the 3G to be that much faster.
    Great news for me at least! (I'm on T-Mobile and likely am in 3G coverage in my city itself but not in the 'burbs or anywhere else.) Does it have the new browser that's supposed to have Flash support? I really hope they finally re-did that browser. The current one on most units truly blows compared even to competition available for BlackBerry units let alone other phones.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Sell me the TMO version when you get your ATT unit *drool*

PIN/ID
    No Way
    I would like to but it really is only on loan till the AT&T unit arrives.:cry:
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by adam917 View Post
    Great news for me at least! (I'm on T-Mobile and likely am in 3G coverage in my city itself but not in the 'burbs or anywhere else.) Does it have the new browser that's supposed to have Flash support? I really hope they finally re-did that browser. The current one on most units truly blows compared even to competition available for BlackBerry units let alone other phones.
    I do not really know too much about the T-Mo browser. I think it would take some T-Mo Service Books to get it running the way it sould and my 9700 is really confused on the AT&T network with AT&T Service Books.

There is a background application shwoing in the switch application called :net_rim_tmo_enabler that I wish I could get rid of! Anyone have any ideas, let me know. At the same time I got AT&T wanting me to do Visual Voice mail!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    That's a very nice looking device. Glad they made it smaller. Might even consider getting one. Not sure if I can part with my iPhone browser though.
    Posted via smartphone

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    That's a very nice looking device. Glad they made it smaller. Might even consider getting one. Not sure if I can part with my iPhone browser though.
    Posted via smartphone
    I would love to have two SIM cards with the same number and when I wake up choose which device, the iPhone or the Blackberry, to take with me for the day! I have got to agree the iPhone does the internet without equal!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Im ready to order mine on Wends.....
    "good things come to tho's who wait"

shanedogg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow, very nice! I'm jealous for sure!... I love my Bold, and I'm ok with the size, altho i'm always looking for something new.

Any idea if the Bold 2 or Storm 2 will be coming to Rogers anyone?

anoxia187 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by shanedogg View Post
    Wow, very nice! I'm jealous for sure!... I love my Bold, and I'm ok with the size, altho i'm always looking for something new.

Any idea if the Bold 2 or Storm 2 will be coming to Rogers anyone?

Yup there both coming to rogers. Bold 2 will be released Rumor say October 28... I heard mid november for launch date of the Bold 2, No ETA for Storm 2 for Rogers. I am thinking around Christmas time. Mid December.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast