Been running 5.0.0.415 for over a week without an issue. Went to upgrade buddyguard and ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

phone app uncaught exception error in vX.415

Advertisement

Been running 5.0.0.415 for over a week without an issue. Went to upgrade buddyguard and when phone restarted, I got an uncaught exception error for the net.rim.phone (or something like that) app. Not sure how those two items would correlate, and not sure what effect its having (since I can still make and receive calls). Reinstall same OS or move to next version?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Are you continuing to get this error, or was it just that one time? If not I would just wait it out as it may have had something to do with the upgraded and permissions and since its installed you might not have anymore issues.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Its now ongoing. Hadn't seen it until today after a week or more of 415 and now with every restart it pops up.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Clear your event log, if the error comes up again look at it and see what that particular app is doing at the time of the error

TerraMobility no está en línea Stack level 1

New Beta 4 Released, Fixes Reboot Exception

Oops--our bad! We had an error in our start up sequence that caused the exception on some devices when the phone was rebooted. We've fixed that error in Beta 4, which you can download from BlackBerry App World or by visiting m.terramobility.com/bg using your BlackBerry browser.