hey i just ordered an unlocked att bold from off ebay and cannot wait to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jayeburd22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DB9E2

People with unlocked att bold on tmobile

Advertisement

hey i just ordered an unlocked att bold from off ebay and cannot wait to get it!!!! anyways, i was wondering for the people who already have an unlocked att bold using it with tmobile, what steps did u have to take to make it run properly like the PIN # and the browser and mms. and also does your blackberry email have blahblahblah@tmo.blackberry.net? thanks
    *I HOPE U DIE UGLY AND TONIGHT WILL BE GORGEOUS!!!!*

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Here is a guide on getting the Bold to work on T-Mobile

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/how...tml#post877720

tonysvw no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jayeburd22 View Post
    hey i just ordered an unlocked att bold from off ebay and cannot wait to get it!!!! anyways, i was wondering for the people who already have an unlocked att bold using it with tmobile, what steps did u have to take to make it run properly like the PIN # and the browser and mms. and also does your blackberry email have blahblahblah@tmo.blackberry.net? thanks

I got mine unlock yesterday and the only thing I did was backup my Curve and on the desktop manager change the data from the old to the new phone.Then on Tmobile website, went to email settings on the blackberry section and change the old pin to the new pin and walaaaahhhh, everithing work just fine,SMS,MMS,Email,Browser etc. Im only working on you tube videos.
    Hope this help.

PIN/ID
    249DB9E2
    yeah thanks to both of u, but would my process be easier seeing thsat im not changing anything from another bb because i have a g1 i want to start new with everything, (pin, email) i just want a fresh start back with bb...lol thanks

Ge
    Play it safe. Load the T-Mobile Service Books onto the Bold and it will definitely work.

karenkeith no está en línea Stack level 1
    ive recently unlocked a bold with freeyourcellphone.com and it took them forever and a day to give me an unlock code so they gave me a complimentary unlock code for the lag plus 100% refund of my money back. i didnt pay a penny. so now back to tmobile sim card. i put my sim in and registered all my service books and all of that good stuff. everything works on my bold fine. email, mms, sms etc.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    I dont see the reason behind using that crakutil program or whatever that was posted early. But knowing if its a sim gsm phone should be same as any. where all you do is slide your sim into the unlocked blackberry and then head over to manange your email and then resend service books and then you should be up and running. I just dont get why have to go through that other way. Can anyone explain the purpose of doing it the long way as to the short way of what i just mentioned?

Ge
    As far as I know, the crakutil is just an advanced version of jl_cmdr.

All it really does is wipe out your BlackBerry.

I guess it is better to start from a clean slate.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    The other way is used if you do not want to have to pay wait for unlock code. The software does it itself.

PIN/ID
    249DB9E2
    i was saying since im not coming from a blackberry would it just be easier to just start new without having to transfer emails adresses, etc., but can i just have the service books sent to me from my buddy at tmobile? btw my phone came yesterday but i hve to pick it up today i cannot wait!!!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    249DB9E2
    I GOT it and everything works i didnt have to do anything but change to a bb plan from my g1.. i am so fn happy!!!!

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I didn't have to do a thing I won an at&t world edition all I had to do was resend my service books and now I have html email