Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ranxoren finally some positive thoughts ! Very funny.... normally I would give ... BlackBerry Bold forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    finally some positive thoughts !
    Very funny.... normally I would give you 10 points for the humor, but you only get 5 because if you'll notice there is a terrific thread of positive attitude and energy in all my posts....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Very funny.... normally I would give you 10 points for the humor, but you only get 5 because if you'll notice there is a terrific thread of positive attitude and energy in all my posts....
    i meant ABOUT THE BOLD lol
    glad you finally have it and can see that i wasnt lying about the keyboard's greatness !

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    i meant ABOUT THE BOLD lol
    glad you finally have it and can see that i wasnt lying about the keyboard's greatness !
    Ahhh now I get it...... must have been that "Pre-Bold" funk I was in...lol

This is my first post after using my new Bold and I am so relieved to find that _exactly as you said_ this is one very nice keyboard.

What is particularly notable is there was no adjustment period required for me to immediately enjoy typing on it. The pictures are very misleading as it appears to be nearly the same as the 8820 keyboard and while visually and cosmetically it's close, ergonomically it's far superior. So that hurdle cleared, the rest is pure fun. There are many new things to explore, which I intend to enjoy in no rush, over a period of time.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I am glad you jumped that hurdle and have landed into BOLD FUN!

I know you are going to enjoy! There are so many things to discover in the new OS. Do not forget that holding down the "Q" for more than a second or so will change your profile to vibrate only. Hold it down again and you are back to normal!

Hold down "A" and it locks the keyboard

To get you call log just hit the green send button.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    I am glad you jumped that hurdle and have landed into BOLD FUN!
    THIS is my first post using my new Bold, thanks to all who put up with my super cautious approach to the keyboard. Happily all of you, who encouraged me to try it, were right. This keyboard only "looks" like the prior models such as the 88xx. The rest of this device is magnificent. Being only 6mm wider than the Curve provides additional comfort & balance without feeling the slightest bulky. Now...off to research cases. I'm open for any input. Especially since cases don't have keyboards..
    Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry Bold!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12