May not be that important to most, but since I've been using Five Point Something, ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Password Expired

Advertisement

May not be that important to most, but since I've been using Five Point Something, the naggy little "Password Expired - Please Enter New Password" screen hasn't reared its ugly head. Last OS I used before I got my current Onyx was 4.5 on an 8100, so apparently sometime between 4.5 and 5.0 RIM gave up on that irritating little quirk! I'd yell at it - "I WANT TO USE THE SAME PASSWORD YOU PILE OF . . . . ." Anyway, glad to see that it is gone . . . .

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    I never saw that except the one time I had a corporate IT policy make it's way onto my computer (sneaky little bugger). Once I went back to a blank it policy I never had it happen again.....hmmmmm...Was this just on your 9700 or on other units as well?

Zo

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    I never saw that except the one time I had a corporate IT policy make it's way onto my computer (sneaky little bugger). Once I went back to a blank it policy I never had it happen again.....hmmmmm...Was this just on your 9700 or on other units as well?

Zo
    The password reset was something that forced its will on me just about weekly. It was not on my first two Berrys (6230 and 7230), but it was on all my 7290s (I had three or four of those through the years), my 7100t, my 7105t, the two 8100 Pearls, and the two 8700g's. I'm quite relieved it's not on the 9700!