Hello Everyone,I'm having issues with loading Pandora, I always get timed out/stream closed errors. Do ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ivan1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21CFF818

Pandora Issue on my 9700

Advertisement

Hello Everyone,I'm having issues with loading Pandora, I always get timed out/stream closed errors. Do you think its because of my crappy tmo network? Same thing goes with loading videos on youtube. My girlfriend got her new 9700 last night. YAY!Thanks.

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db
    I haven't had any issues with either of those apps on either my 8900 or 9700. I live in northern CA..

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928
    pandora is wried sometimes.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    If the 9700 you are using didnt come from TMO, like if you bought it unlocked somewhere else and are using a TMO sim card in it, the APN settings may be incorrect. Check to be sure.

T-Mobile - Has TCP/IP

Go to Options->TCP (or Tools->TCP)

APN: wap.voicestream.com

Username: (blank)

Password: (blank)

Note: T-Mobile has fixed the port-blocking issue - see this post for more info. In rare cases, it is reported you may need to enter your T-Mobile username and password, the same information used for logging into www.t-mobile.com/bwc ... If it still does not work properly, just call T-Mobile (call after Feburary 11th, 2005), and ask them to get the "wap.voicestream.com Internet Access Point Name" added to your BlackBerry account at no extra charge.
    I'm a born again Androider

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Out of curiosity, are you able to stream it over Wi-Fi? If so, then it's likely something in your settings as JZ pointed out. If not, then it sounds like possibly an issue with the app or a permissions setting in your OS.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS