Hello, I am at the moment evaluating two software that could help a lot to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

i82be34u no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Outlook Business Contact manager sync

Advertisement

Hello,

I am at the moment evaluating two software that could help a lot to sync data between Outlook Business Contact manager and my brand new Bold 9000:

CompanionLink from companionlink (add a .com to find the link; see the pinstack rules)

and

FolderMirror from Chapura (add a .com to find the link; see the pinstack rules)

I will give you my feedback but do you have any experience or tricks, whatever about these software to make a kind of "review" to save some time for next new users like me.

Thanks

Bulletman no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi i82be34u,

So how did the test go. Who is the winner and why. I have a new Storm and Outlook BCM I need to sync with and have been giving Companion link a go and I am filled with mixed impressions....I'm not impressed so far. Are you using an BES for your email, contacts, task notes??

justkenny no está en línea Stack level 1

this works

Try exchangemymail.com. I found it on here. It has been wonderful. Great customer service and support. I use it for all of my outlook and it will sync task, calendar, etc. 30 day free trial with them, no contract.

I'll take a look thanks.

justkenny,

I'm actually using a Hosted Exchange as well as BES to sync wirelessly. I have a need to be able to get Outlooks BCM information to sync with my Blackberry.

tiffanygamier no está en línea Stack level 1
    According to your configuration (Bulletman), there are three ways to sync your BCM data with your BlackBerry using CompanionLink. I’ll start with the easiest and cheapest first:

1. BCM <> BlackBerry (using USB)
    Setup up CompanionLink to sync your BCM data to you BlackBerry directly using USB. Your existing BES solution will then push this data from your BlackBerry to your Outlook, automatically.

2. BCM <> PIM (like Palm Desktop) <> Outlook
    We need the intermediary PIM because BCM data can’t be synced directly with Outlook (not yet). Set up CompanionLink to sync BCM to a free PIM solution like Palm Desktop. Then, set up another profile in CompanionLink to sync Palm Desktop to Outlook. Once this data is in Outlook, your existing BES solution will push that to your BlackBerry.

3. BCM <> CompanionLink wireless sync service <> BlackBerry
    Set up CompanionLink Pro to wirelessly sync BCM data to your BlackBerry. Your existing BES solution will then push this data into your Outlook. Please note that CompanionLink’s wireless sync service is $9.95/month.

If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 503-243-3400.

Thank You,
    Tiffany Gamier
    CompanionLink Software
    1-800-386-1623