I have seen on forums that some people are having problems with certain opera mini ... BlackBerry Bold forum

vinnyjr no está en línea Stack level 2

Opera Mini for the 9700

Advertisement

I have seen on forums that some people are having problems with certain opera mini downloads. Does anyone know the right download link for the new Opera Mini beta? Is the blackberry able to keep the original browser that came with the device and Opera Mini? Should I run the Opera Mini 4. link? I am confused, someone says one thing and then I read a little further and I read just the opposite. I want that browser please help.

Thank you guys.

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A
    They have since fixed the download link for the 9700 on the download site: m.opera.com/next. I downloaded it and it is working great so far, of course since it is a beta, it does have its small bugs. Download it, you will not be disappointed.

vinnyjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thank you for the reply.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I've never had an issue when I had my 9700 running opera mini 4.2.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Venukb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Opera 4 did not work on my BB 9700; Tried Opera 5 Beta 2 and is working well on Onyx.