i looove my 9700! BUT- lately i have been running into this issue.. when i ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Question Opening text messages problem

Advertisement

i looove my 9700!

BUT- lately i have been running into this issue.. when i get a text message and i click on it to open it, it stays highlighted and WONT open. I have to wait 5 min + and then try again. It will finally open after me trying 10 times. This happens sporatically. Not really sure what to do about it.

has anyone else had this issue??
    i heart pink robots, cupcakes, and sushi.
    www.nerdyconnie.com

sgcurtis1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have had problems with screen freezing and not being able to get into an email. I isolated it to berryweather messing with something. I shut it down and everything works fine. Could be an app conflict of some sort.

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    i do have BB Weather installed in my berry- hmm, maybe that could be causing the problem. thanks for the possible tip!
    i heart pink robots, cupcakes, and sushi.
    www.nerdyconnie.com

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had that happen one time. I rebooted and it hasn't happened since.
    Greetings from the Land of OZ!

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    It has only happened to me once. I initiated a reply and was abl
    e to read the message from there. Hasn't happened again. Hapefully it won't.

carol73 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215B0111
    wow I had this problem so many times. but after replying I was able to see the messages too. but it really is a pain in the ***...I guess no matter what cell you use everyone has problems...

berrymuncher no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just be aware of what apps are still running in the background (hold the BB button for a couple seconds). Close apps that aren't being used. Actually close them out. Just don't back out of them. If too many apps are running or if you see the data transfer arrows in the top right corner, the phone may just be running slow or trying to multitask too many programs along with communicating with the network. There's also a nice app called quickpull that simulates a battery pull. You can set it daily or weekly in the free edition. That'll help keep your phone healthy too.