Is anyone having the issue while deleting voicemail the number 7 key kind of sticks, ... BlackBerry Bold forum

starhaze no está en línea Stack level 1

number 7

Advertisement

Is anyone having the issue while deleting voicemail the number 7 key kind of sticks, and make a really long beep like your holding the key down for awhile? A friend of mine has the same issue... was just wondering if it is occuring for anyone else

nevima no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm having the same issue not just with the 7 button, it seem to be a few of them. Pretty sure RIM will release a softwre update to fix this soon~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

amsirron23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207B4907
    My voicemail button is #1... and that doesn't seem to stick... I just held down my #7 to test it out... and mine does not stick either...

I have the Rogers bold.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    yeah same here my #7 to delete a message works just fine. You guys should call up tech support to maybe get a replacement because that sounds more hardware than software to me.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    Besides which - the two of you are on completely different software versions (9000 vs an 8700) - not very likely that a bug like that would be allowed to hang around THAT long

PIN/ID
    AskMe