Is anyone else getting this message. sometimes when i go on to a wesite this ... BlackBerry Bold forum

MsPRN81 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A02B69

Not well-format message

Advertisement

Is anyone else getting this message. sometimes when i go on to a wesite this appears...any ideas?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    "the XML is not well formated" message ?
    I used to get that when i would accidentally browse on the Rogers Mall browser instead of the Blackberry browser.
    Go to Option - Advanced options - Browser - And switch the first option to Internet Browser.
    That should do the trick. (that was my issue).

Its its not that then i honestly dont know.

Try changing the emulation mode to IE or Firefox maybe those website dont work well with the Blackberry browser.

vanity101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249FA577
    Ever since I got my Bold, I've been getting that "The XML is not well formed" when I try to go to pinstack on my BB.... its getting annoying. I've been trying to mess with the emulations and the browsers but I can't seem to get it.

It's annoying not being able to go on my favorite site from my bb.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity101 View Post
    Ever since I got my Bold, I've been getting that "The XML is not well formed" when I try to go to pinstack on my BB.... its getting annoying. I've been trying to mess with the emulations and the browsers but I can't seem to get it.

It's annoying not being able to go on my favorite site from my bb.
    Go to Option - Advanced options - Browser - And switch the first option to Internet Browser.
    That should do the trick. (that was my issue).