Ok bold is startin to irritate me. I trt to reply to an email n ... BlackBerry Bold forum

shayne63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20E0D453

no send in menu

Advertisement

Ok bold is startin to irritate me. I trt to reply to an email n when I go to send the send is not there only save draft. But I can create a new mail n send it. And texts too. Why not replies?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Shayne, in response to this post and your other thread about opening attachments, have you tried resending your service books and doing a battery pull?

PIN/ID
    20E0D453
    I went to the advanced options but when I go to the service books it don't give me the option to resend the books. I can only re register the
    host. I don't know n I did do a batt pull earlier this mornin wit this prob

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    How did you set up your e-mail address profiles? Through the device Setup Wizard or online via the BlackBerry Internet Service? Either of these methods will allow you to resend your service books. Who is your carrier?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    on the bold, there should be two "setup personal email address" .. one will allow you to resend service books. if you do not have that icon, then you will need to log on to the ATT website and resend from there

http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

PIN/ID
    20E0D453
    Wheb I was at the store the lady set it up for me on the computer. And I just resent service books. And upgraded to .167 which is awsome you can do it on the phone. After everything rebooted the saved deaft that I couldn't send had a send in it. But I still was not able to open that picture attachment. But was able to open up an older one this time that it also had to send for.

PIN/ID
    20E0D453
    But I just tried to do a reply again and yayy it did the same crap n didn't have a send option.... I ono what's up. After work should I go back to the store ?

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try it now. It should be working.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I don't know if you got this resolved, since it has been over 2 weeks. I had this problem with 1 of my 9 accounts on my phone. Resending the service books did not solve it. I actually deleted the email address from BIS and then re-add it again.

ajaxn2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    it really just sounds like it had to be verified.