I just finishing going thru montana and my oroblem was that I had absolutly no ... BlackBerry Bold forum

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227

No data while in montana

Advertisement

I just finishing going thru montana and my oroblem was that I had absolutly no data all of the way thru. This is my first trip thru there with my bold but I know that I had data on my 8310 (albeit GPRS). I had no access to emails for over a day. Does anybody think this is a phone or network problem? once I got into wahsington the problem went away. I am on 3g in spokane. I have a feeling that is a att issue because I have had network problems with this phone after switching over from iphone 3G.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow View Post
    I just finishing going thru montana and my oroblem was that I had absolutly no data all of the way thru. This is my first trip thru there with my bold but I know that I had data on my 8310 (albeit GPRS). I had no access to emails for over a day. Does anybody think this is a phone or network problem? once I got into wahsington the problem went away. I am on 3g in spokane. I have a feeling that is a att issue because I have had network problems with this phone after switching over from iphone 3G.
    I would say it is a Montana problem. You might get 3G in a large city but I have driven through Montana and you are lucky to get phone service in alot of the remote areas, even on the highways.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I would say it's Montana problem too...and, perhaps a little GSM. Im my experience in travelling with friends out west (Yellowstone up to southern Montana and back through Cheyanne to Denver) I foune my CDMA carrier to be somewhat more reliable than their GSM carrier - that wasn't a scientific test, just an observation.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow View Post
    I live in Spokane and am on 3g. My brother lives in Libby,
    Montana, and not too long after Bonner's Ferry I usually
    Lose all coverage. I don't usually have any signal until I
    Go into Libby itself, further east, as he is southwest of
    Libby- it is definitely an att issue-chris