Hi, I was wondering if anyone has been able to find an email viewer like ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

No BbSmart For the Bold?

Advertisement

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has been able to find an email viewer like BBSmart for their bold? BBSmart only has it available for OS 4.3, 4.2, 4.1 and 4.0. What about one for the bold? :'(

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Neal told me he was developing it a few months ago. It wouldn't take my reg # on Bold, though I didn't contact them cause I sold the thing right away - couldn't deal with the browser...
    Hit their site and ask them what's up

Thanks a lot! Maybe they'll give it to me for free since I'm such a dedicated bbsmart email viewer client.

Hey Berryadict, do you by any chance know Neal's email addy?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    There also isn't (officially) a version for 4.5 but I'm using it with 4.5 on my 8330. It's true it didn't work earlier on the 4.5's but they made some change and now it does. I prefer it to the HTML email of 4.5.

They seem to be very responsive - I'd bet they have it going for the Bold before long. Maybe they WILL give it to you (or transfer it) but if they don't, it's worth the price.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    There also isn't (officially) a version for 4.5 but I'm using it with 4.5 on my 8330. It's true it didn't work earlier on the 4.5's but they made some change and now it does. I prefer it to the HTML email of 4.5.

They seem to be very responsive - I'd bet they have it going for the Bold before long. Maybe they WILL give it to you (or transfer it) but if they don't, it's worth the price.
    Who will I need to contact? May I have his contact information? I got bbsmart for free when I bought something worth $5 earlier this year. I love it and wouldn't mind paying for it, but then again, if it's a free transfer, I'll definitely take that, too. Anyhow, either way, I hate getting the htmls in my email, so I'm going to need bbsmart. If you could provide me the contact info for someone that makes bbsmart, I'd be more happy to email, find out the info and post it on PS.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    Hey Berryadict, do you by any chance know Neal's email addy?
    Here you go partner:
    www.support@blackberrysmart.com