Hi, just joined, love my blackberry bold- what are the best apps available?... BlackBerry Bold forum

saintspike no está en línea Stack level 1

new to pinstack

Advertisement

Hi, just joined, love my blackberry bold- what are the best apps available?

blacknight0180 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2445561A
    it depends on your needs! blackberry is a very versatile gadget that you can tailor to what you need it to be!
    -=BlacKnight=-

I would say social networking, multimedia and some organizational utilities- I'm starting to use my blackberry for more and more things, so many apps, so little time

Hi SaintSpike! Welcome to the Group, I know you'll enjoy your new Bold. Applications for your device are readily available. As far as organization (calendar, etc) give the pre-installed applications a spin, they are one of the things that make Blackberry legendary. If you're on Wi-Fi or you have a data plan with your provider, use your browser to point to any of a hundred websites that have applications and themes. My favorite is mobile9. (mobile9 dot com). Blackberry dot com has a bunch of great aps too, Blackberry Ap World - Also, if you download the Opera Mini ver. 5 browser, it had built-in links to more application sources. There are some here at Pinstack too. A search at Google for "9700 Applications" gives you more to choose from. As far as networking, I know that FaceBook probably has its ap already installed on your device (it was on mine). After doing some searches, you'll feel like a kid in a candy store!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    Hi SaintSpike! Welcome to the Group, I know you'll enjoy your new Bold. Applications for your device are readily available. As far as organization (calendar, etc) give the pre-installed applications a spin, they are one of the things that make Blackberry legendary. If you're on Wi-Fi or you have a data plan with your provider, use your browser to point to any of a hundred websites that have applications and themes. My favorite is mobile9. (mobile9 dot com). Blackberry dot com has a bunch of great aps too, Blackberry Ap World - Also, if you download the Opera Mini ver. 5 browser, it had built-in links to more application sources. There are some here at Pinstack too. A search at Google for "9700 Applications" gives you more to choose from. As far as networking, I know that FaceBook probably has its ap already installed on your device (it was on mine). After doing some searches, you'll feel like a kid in a candy store!
    Thanks my friend, yeah the calender and such are really good, I will check out mobile 9 and opera mini- thanks for the advice

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Welcome to the stacks, my friend! You will find a lot of good advice here and some great sharing about apps! My personal faves are Berrybuzz, Berryweather, Popups, SmartAlerts, SlackerRadio, and Facebook! My bb just wouldn't be right without them! Btw, I'm on board with the operamini! Good stuff! Enjoy!
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)