I down loaded 46.0.216 and deleted the vendor file and the hooked up the Bold ... BlackBerry Bold forum

leslied no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2513A10D

New OS Load Problems

Advertisement

I down loaded 46.0.216 and deleted the vendor file and the hooked up the Bold and started DM4.5 and all seemed to going ok until it came up with a message on the PC that the USB could not be recognized and everything seemed to sit. The red LED on the Bold was continually on, so I pulled the battery and now on the LCD I get the message :Reload Software 507". Appreciate any help on how to get the Bold recognised and what I need to do to get this all back and running.

Crucial no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by leslied View Post
    I down loaded 46.0.216 and deleted the vendor file and the hooked up the Bold and started DM4.5 and all seemed to going ok until it came up with a message on the PC that the USB could not be recognized and everything seemed to sit. The red LED on the Bold was continually on, so I pulled the battery and now on the LCD I get the message :Reload Software 507". Appreciate any help on how to get the Bold recognised and what I need to do to get this all back and running.

Ok, first go HERE and download Desktop Manager 4.6. Then on your computer go to Control Panel>Add/Remove> and remove DM 4.5. After that double click the DM 4.6 icon from the download and install it to the computer.

After that, double click on the OS .216 icon to reinstall the OS to the computer again. Then re-delete the Vendor.Xml file. Plug in device> then on computer go to CProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Appload er and double click on the Loader.exe file.

I sure hope you backed up before trying the upgrade. If you did keep device plugged in>Backup/Restore>Restore> and it will restore all of you user settings and personal information.

leslied no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2513A10D
    Thanks, all up and working....