Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thank u guys so much for the info. I did not realize that the USB ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Advertisement

Thank u guys so much for the info. I did not realize that the USB charger wears out the port. I have wondered about that because I have noticed that the connection is not near as snug as it was when I first got my baby. Thank u for this thread.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

bmwmpower no está en línea Stack level 2
    No problem KayHites717! Yes I rarely have to use my USB port now. I ordered 3 of these pods. Great stuff!

if its under warranty that is lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleM View Post
    Plug my berry in with the USB everyday and have never had a problem. If I do it is insured so they will just have to replace it

Did your port ever break off? I just noticed the port on my Bold is getting loose (for when I sync)

Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    Thank u guys so much for the info. I did not realize that the USB charger wears out the port. I have wondered about that because I have noticed that the connection is not near as snug as it was when I first got my baby. Thank u for this thread.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123