Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yeah you can use it all, charging the phone does not affect anything whatsoever... just ... BlackBerry Bold forum

bmwmpower no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Yeah you can use it all, charging the phone does not affect anything whatsoever... just maybe your weak battery :-p

MichelleM no está en línea Stack level 1
    Plug my berry in with the USB everyday and have never had a problem. If I do it is insured so they will just have to replace it

^^ what he said!

MichelleM, it's not only about the USB port breaking, it's just downright convenient. Seriously. Phone is always fully charged. Plus it looks downright classy =)

yup!

Yes of course. You could do anything you do when you charge it the normal way.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    thanks for the recommendation! I went ahead and ordered one for my new tour!
    and...!
    as luck would have it I had a giftcard still applied to my account that I had forgotten about! MY ORDER WAS FREE!!!!
    well not "free" taking into account the money I had to spend to get that gift cert but that's splitting hairs...
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    its funny those little contacts on the side help reduce noise interference. I was getting squeaky squeals from my bold face plate mod because those tiny things were not on it. They charge the phone!
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

mbyer no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anyone else having issues with seating it properly the first time? Feels like I have to jiggle it a little to get the charging indicator to come on. Bought the oem charging base from Amazon.

Anyone?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0

Still waiting on mine (amazon as well) it hasn't even shipped yet... What the heck?
    Will post more when I get it
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyer View Post
    Anyone else having issues with seating it properly the first time? Feels like I have to jiggle it a little to get the charging indicator to come on. Bought the oem charging base from Amazon.

Anyone?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0
    If you put it in there with out care, you could not have a connection. I have been using mine from the day they were first sold and if you set you phone straight down making sure it is not tilted, it will work fine. It does not hurt to make sure the lightning bolt comes on to make sure it is on the contacts but after using for all this time I have only had my phone not charge one time and that was because of the cat pushing it out of level in the base.

It really is not a problem.
    Last edited by GregGebhardt; 09-07-2009 at 08:08 PM.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

^^ Yes he is right. There's no issue. I never had a problem. People who have swaped casings (black bezels) may have issues IF they didnt install their new bezels right (contacts have to be installed properly).

I hope you guys installed your Bezels properly!

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    How do you know if you have it connected properly. Is there a charging light?

The battery icon will change
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

smis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    OU812
    I have one I only with it would work with the desktop manager.
    Once you go BlackBerry you never go back!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast