Had my bold for about 6mos now and a few of the keys are starting ... BlackBerry Bold forum

granwsmith no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2093876C

new keys!

Advertisement

Had my bold for about 6mos now and a few of the keys are starting to scratch.
    I know I'm just being picky but I think it looks terrible.

Is this a DIY job or should I have said keys replaced professionally?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

Meyefull no está en línea Stack level 2
    Definately a Do it yourself job, they sell keypad very cheap online, also you can get different colors to pimp out your phone. It literally takes 5 minutes of your time. Just watch a youtube video or two on it and im sure youd know what your doing.

PIN/ID
    2093876C
    Thans meyeful. Ill do some tubing today

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Taking apart any bb aint that bad or difficult just be gentle with it and don't freak out. I was so skeptical about doing the same thing back when I had my pearl/curve 8310 and once I learned how to take them apart and put them back together it was cake. The first time's very scary and you'll be sweating buckets lol but like i said be gentle and very meticulous. Don't leave any lose ends. Trace back your steps and be sure everything's in order. Take your bb apart on a clean surface, avoid dust and/or lint; because once you put it back together and once everything's sealed and you see a piece of lint or fabric under the screen it will haunt ya until you take it apart again and get rid of it. Just go in and change that part you need to and don't go any further messing with anything else unless you need to. Word of advice, DO NOT paint your bb. I learned the hard way with my pearl on my noob days. Good luck
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    2093876C
    Lol.
    Well thanx for the advice and for scaring the crap outta me! Lol
    Ill take your advice though to heart. Ty.