Hello everyone, i just recently bought my first blackberry and I'm loving it. I got ... BlackBerry Bold forum

supaman36618 no está en línea Stack level 1

New Blackberry user

Advertisement

Hello everyone, i just recently bought my first blackberry and I'm loving it. I got the Bold and i was wondering is there any tricks to making my bold run smoother?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hey Supaman, welcome to PinStack. The Bold is a pretty smooth running device, but there are some things to keep it speedy and not use so much of the battery-close all apps when youre done with them, and keep an eye on your app memory (dont install too many apps and themes, it will really slow down your device), and be sure to get a media card to store all your pics, vids, ringtones, and mp3s on, so as not to use up your device memory.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

supaman36618 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for the info, i got 23mb of app memory right now and i have a 8 gig memory card

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    You should be good to go. I used to have a Bold, really nice device.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by supaman36618 View Post
    thanks for the info, i got 23mb of app memory right now and i have a 8 gig memory card
    You must already have a good bit of softeware loaded up as I got 65mb free but I have removed everything except what I need to make sure my device has zero problems. The more you load the less dependable your device will be. Also remember that the Micro-SD is for holding media only and does nothing to add memory for applications.

I know you are tempted to install all the stuff you can find on your Bold but unless you REALLY need it, don't!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL