Ok, so I have two contacts that I have different ringers for. I have all ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3

Need help with profile settings

Advertisement

Ok, so I have two contacts that I have different ringers for. I have all other options, vibrate, led, etc set to match the current profile. When I have the profile set to vibe only, these two contacts still ring with the audible ringtone, which I do not want. I would like for them to only vibe also if the profile is set to vibe only. What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks,
    Judi

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I don't know if it is the same on the 9000 and the 9700, but on the 9000 when I go to profiles, advanced it gives me the option to use the profile for all calls with exceptions. So where I have ringtones for specific people I check their names in the normal profile and uncheck them in the vibe or silent profile. That way on vibe it vibrates for everyone

It's different on my phone now. That's how it worked on my 8900, but the 9700 came with the new os, which allows you to set the ring tone for a person directly in their contact information. That's how I did it before, but I can't find any place for exceptions in the new os.

Ok, I figured it out. Apparently I left the one contact's ringer with it's own volume setting... Thought I had changed all the settings.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Glad you sorted it out, I'll have to remember when I get a 9700