I rarely use the camera on my Bold, but needed to after a minor traffic ... BlackBerry Bold forum

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9

Need help with my Bold's camera

Advertisement

I rarely use the camera on my Bold, but needed to after a minor traffic incident today.

When I brought up the icon, I got the message

Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again

This didn't work.

Needless to say, even though I never use it, I'd like to think it was there if I wanted it

Anybody experienced this and/or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Usually a battery pull fixes this or you may need to reload the OS
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

PIN/ID
    256223F9
    Thanks for the response. Battery/SIM pull hasn't worked and given all the ***-ache of contacting all the apps suppliers, I'm reluctant to do a reload unless I have to. Anybody else have a workaround?

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you got insurance, I would go and change it in a att store so that way I get a new phone and at the same time they can transfer all your info and apps to the new phone.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    The only time I got that message was when I had to many apps running at one time. Slacker, yahoo, MSN, Berryweather, browser, Etc. I just closed out the apps, exited my camera, then went back in and it worked fine. It freaked me out when i first got the message. But, havent had a problem with it since.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

PIN/ID
    256223F9
    New handset under warranty. Somebody else's problem

PIN/ID
    Apple
    reload the OS, a file was crurupted, had this happen 3 times on 2 devices. reload was all that is needed for anyone in the future

taykhbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Happen to me few weeks ago, reload with many OS version and it still not working.

May have send for warranty replacement.