Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To use the login box I find you need to zoom the page as large ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

To use the login box I find you need to zoom the page as large as possible. Then type in your username, move the curser just passed halfway and click in the box again. You will find that you can then add the password. Don't forget to click remember me. Then you need Refresh page after logging in.

The new format does not work so well with the native browser on the BB but works fine with Bolt or Opera mini

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    I just logged in... the login box seems a little off... put in your username in the first part of the box... then click in the box a little over half way, you will see you can enter the password... a little strange... but I'm able to log in.
    Yep, that worked for me too...thanks! It's a little weird looking but at least it works. I too am using the native browser.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I just logged in... the login box seems a little off... put in your username in the first part of the box... then click in the box a little over half way, you will see you can enter the password... a little strange... but I'm able to log in.
    thnx FB-I'll give it a try.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    nada
    that worked, I tried that yesterday, but I guess I didnt quite get the PW in the right place-thanks FB!!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Glad I could help!!!

PIN/ID
    nada
    Glad I could help!!!
    thanks G
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12