I just unlocked my Bold, did a wipe with JL Commander, reinstalled the software... I ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3

Need Help Getting my Bold going on T-Mobile

Advertisement

I just unlocked my Bold, did a wipe with JL Commander, reinstalled the software... I called a few hours ago and had my data planned changed to a blackberry data plan. My phone is on the T-mobile network (calls work) but I cannot setup my email. On the phone I don't even have an option to setup a personal email account (only BES). When I go to T-mobile website and try to change my device using the PIN and IMEI it says "information not valid for this provider". Even though it lets me setup an email account succesfully it never appears on my blackberry. I've tried sending the service books several times. I've also tried doing a register in host routing tables. But still getting the same error.

Please help!!!

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3
    Solved!!!! Hell to the Ya!!! It seems that the T-Mobile rep didn't change my data plan correctly or something... I logged into my T-Mobile account and it still showed that I had a G1 data plan. I changed it to blackberry data and restarted my phone and walla, it was registered on the wireless network. Then it was simply a matter of sending the service books. Hope this helps anyone else that runs into this problem.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    The beauty of solving things on your own
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.