hi there, i already have a 9700 with vodaphone the cntract runs out in about ... BlackBerry Bold forum

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3

need help with another 9700, using another providers sim card a phone thats

hi there, i already have a 9700 with vodaphone the cntract runs out in about 4 days, i have another contract sim on orange jst delivered and want to put that in my phone and carry on as i was, is there something i need to do with the blackberry service as the pin number will be with vodaphone, is that correct, do i ave to ring vodaphone to get them to take the blackberry off so orange can put it on their service.

thanks for looking an taking the time to read

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    You need the device unlocked or flashed. If both Vodaphone and orange are SIM carriers you would need a unlock code to accomplish that. But If the are non SIM carriers you would need the device flashed.
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

Both carriers are GSM (SIM card), therefore all you need is the unlock code. Contact Orange, explain your situation (that you are dropping Voda in favor of them) and it is likely that they will provide an unlock code and instructions at no charge. Cheers!