Hi all, just a quick question, I have a unlocked Bold that I use under ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kevinb1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Mystery Apps

Hi all, just a quick question, I have a unlocked Bold that I use under T-Mobile, today I was checking my download folder for a program I just installed and their was a weather app and a stock app there also which I never downloaded and to top it off there was a shopping cart icon on my homescreen which I know came from T-mobile because when you click on it it takes you to their download page. Did anybody else get these mystery apps? Was it all from T-mobile? The best thing about this mystery was every since I got my Bold I could not load the browser without Wifi it would always say this page requires a wifi connection but after the mystery apps appeared I can now surf on the browser without wifi can anybody let me know what happed.

carmover no está en línea Stack level 3
    It sounds like the internet services finally got sent to your phone from T-Mobile. Whenever I switch devices if I don't call AT&T. And have them send the packet it could take a day for it to come through.
    ~via BB (