Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You should be able to go into the AT&T store where you purchased the phone ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

You should be able to go into the AT&T store where you purchased the phone and get a new phone. You're well within the 30 day return period and I would not accept anything other than a new device. And check to see if it has the same issue before leaving the store.

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Congrats to graduating to a new blackberry bold! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Ok, another ?. Bought my bold new through at&t. Will I have to wait on a refurb unit or will I (can I) get one new at the store.
    I really don't want a refurb unit as pointed out before how much I paid for it. Other than the creeking in the batt door in not having any issues. I love the device. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes it's very important for you to reload OS .167. Since even though they may not notice at the time you return it, they will at the return center. At that point they will charge your account for the full price of the phone. Not the upgrade price. Therefore you could lose over $500+ and have no recourse. I addition they will flag your account which will affect your ability to return anything in the future. If they really want to get nasty, they can legally terminate your account & charge you for the remainder of your contract.

For more on this see your contract.

If you are within your 30 day return period I would be courteous but very matter of fact in requesting a NEW phone as opposed to a refurb.

Good Luck!

~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

BenTrovato no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Ok, another ?. Bought my bold new through at&t. Will I have to wait on a refurb unit or will I (can I) get one new at the store.
    I really don't want a refurb unit as pointed out before how much I paid for it. Other than the creeking in the batt door in not having any issues. I love the device. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey.. I just bought a brand new bold in December and loved it! I was coming from an iphone and the internet was terribly slow and the device would restart on its own maybe once a day. I figured it was normal until I compared it with a friends... his webpage would boot up 60 seconds faster and his never rebooted so I sent mine back and they sent me a refurbed one. You know what - this refurb is awesome, the internet is finally blazing fast and it never restarts. Sometimes repaired devices work better than products that come off the line.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTrovato View Post
    Hey.. I just bought a brand new bold in December and loved it! I was coming from an iphone and the internet was terribly slow and the device would restart on its own maybe once a day. I figured it was normal until I compared it with a friends... his webpage would boot up 60 seconds faster and his never rebooted so I sent mine back and they sent me a refurbed one. You know what - this refurb is awesome, the internet is finally blazing fast and it never restarts. Sometimes repaired devices work better than products that come off the line.
    Yes it's true, the refurbished units are a lot better than many people assume. I know that AT&T has strict standards for refurbs. I've had a few refurbs (not BlackBerrys) from AT&T, and I could not tell the difference.

~via BoldBerry #6 (wap.pinstack.com)~

dbest1a no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've had my bb bold for about a week now and can't say. I noticed any
    Creaking with the battery door. I came from a curve with sprint which was decent aside
    From not having service in my apt which drove me over the edge. Now I have the bold and I can't complain at all
    Wow this thing is fast. I can browse through the pictures so fast. Its sweet. The internet is fast but the bb browser still needs work. Im still running the. Stock OS that the phone came with. I have no complaints as of yet.
    When I was looking to switch I was trying to choose between att n vzw. I wanted a blackberry and so it was the bold or the storm. I didn't care for the touch screen of the storm so I went with the bold.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12