Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HELLLOOO everyone! So some of you might remember my post awhile back about me painting ... BlackBerry Bold forum

x doubl3 a no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249FA6EC

Thumbs up :: Murdered-out bold :: All black ::

Advertisement

HELLLOOO everyone!

So some of you might remember my post awhile back about me painting my 8310 FLAT BLACK. Welll, i have decided to do the same to my bold, except with the help from OEM parts from cnn.cn i have successfully created a MURDERED OUT BOLD 9000! Im pretty please with the look of it. I also managed to get a BLACK TRACKBALL installed also! Check it out everyone and tell me what you think!

HAPPPPY NEWWW YEARRR TO YOU ALL!!

Rockin' a 9530 on VZW(OS 4.7.0.141), 8330 on VZW.
    [BEST OF BOTH WORLDS]

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Now your like 3rd person to do it and post about it.

~via BB Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Damn!! That looks sick!!!

novalovr66 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249E4BA7
    Very nice! I too have the blacked out buttons and Bezel, I also opted to go with the red numbered keyboard and I love the new combination. One thing I don't understand is why they don't make the standby key located at the top and the battery release button in black!

I was also wondering if there is ANY amount of light that is visible around the black trackball? Maybe visible at night?

PIN/ID
    249FA6EC
    I also was wondering the same thing! pretty odd that they dont make that black. As far as the trackball there is a tiny amount of light coming thru but not that much. I LOVE THE LOOK it looks so good! IM A BIG BIG fan off flat black and this just completes the phone! THE black NO LOGO bezel is stunnin' also.
    [BEST OF BOTH WORLDS]

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    I would "murda" my curve but my wife got me an Otterbox for Christmas and you guys know I have to use it!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    249E4BA7
    I guess it wouldn't be that hard to sand them down and paint them myself. I am really considering getting the black trackball, did you get yours from cnn.cn? I have the same no logo bezel. I was actually thinking about making my own logo and either painting or making a sticker and place it on the battery cover. Something like Pinstacker - Novalovr66 with the pinstack logo. LOL.

Did you buy your battery cover like that or did you remove the pleather cover from the OEM one?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by x doubl3 a View Post
    I also was wondering the same thing! pretty odd that they dont make that black. As far as the trackball there is a tiny amount of light coming thru but not that much. I LOVE THE LOOK it looks so good! IM A BIG BIG fan off flat black and this just completes the phone! THE black NO LOGO bezel is stunnin' also.
    Nice Work.... Looks Great

PIN/ID
    249FA6EC
    mmmm i actually ordered everything from cnn.cn. The black bezel came with a slick looking flat black battery cover. I also got the black trackball from cnn.cn also. It is under the 8900 (javelin) section. There a REAAALLLLYYY hott item so order fast, everything i went there they were out of stock but luckly one day i checked and they had them in again! its well worth it! bold is SUPER EASY to take apart!
    [BEST OF BOTH WORLDS]

PIN/ID
    249FA6EC
    ohhh and also! THe shipping was AMAZING this time around with cnn.cn. I guess its hit or miss with them. I mean they are based out of HONG KONG. it only took 5 days to recieve it.
    [BEST OF BOTH WORLDS]

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    that looks sweet-congrats

PIN/ID
    249E4BA7
    Just pulled the trigger on the black trackball, hopefully the shipping will be faster than my past experiences with them!.

PIN/ID
    249FA6EC
    A wise decision my friend! Its dark where I live and this trackball is sweeet, doesn't show hardly any light! Thx to all that commented
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Whoa that's really nice
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by x doubl3 a View Post
    HELLLOOO everyone!

So some of you might remember my post awhile back about me painting my 8310 FLAT BLACK. Welll, i have decided to do the same to my bold, except with the help from OEM parts from cnn.cn i have successfully created a MURDERED OUT BOLD 9000! Im pretty please with the look of it. I also managed to get a BLACK TRACKBALL installed also! Check it out everyone and tell me what you think!

HAPPPPY NEWWW YEARRR TO YOU ALL!!
    Looks good. I ordered a bezel and battery cover a while ago.. forgot about the trackball. How was the install? Did you run into any problems?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast