Folks, Does anyone know of an mp3 player that will speedup playback? I tend to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

cspathis no está en línea Stack level 1

MP3 Playback and speedup....

Advertisement

Folks,

Does anyone know of an mp3 player that will speedup playback? I tend to listen to lots of podcasts and it really helps to listen to them at 1.5 to 2x times the normal playback speed. I could do this in quicktime and in windows mobile. Is there such a thing for the bold? Thanks!

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I don't believe there is anything of this nature available, I could be wrong but I've speant a fair bit of time going through available media player apps for my Bold and haven't seen much in that regard.

~via Blackberry Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

cspathis no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the response...

Time for the BB developers to take advantage and create a media player that allows you to speedup playback

delvecchio no está en línea Stack level 1
    I agree
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by cspathis View Post
    Time for the BB developers to take advantage and create a media player that allows you to speedup playback
    And one that let's you instantly fast forward to any point in the audio or video file. Currently if playing back a longer audio file or full length movie you can only really fast foward in (roughly) 5 minute chunks of time. You can hold down the alt key to fast forward a little slower but when you hit the same pre-determined intervals it will automatically skip forward a few minutes.

This is the one thing I really have a problem with that I really wish RIM would do something about.