So I've got a bit of a predicament, I've been searching and can't find a ... BlackBerry Bold forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Moving multiple pictures simultaneously

Advertisement

So I've got a bit of a predicament, I've been searching and can't find a way to select or tag multiple pictures to be moved folder to folder using only the Bold.

I take a good number of pictures with the phone and eventually have a few dozen that need to be sorted. I can move them to their intended folders one by one but its a huge hassle.

Can someone give a conclusive answer as to whether or not this is even possible? I'm running 5.0.0.411 and love every bit of it so please keep that in mind.

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I feel your pain, wife and I just had our first little boy and I've taken probly 300 pictures. I created a folder for them and tried to move them all into the folder at once. Unfortunately, the only way I've been able to figure it out is using a computer and dragging and dropping them.....sorry

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Go grab FileScout... once you have FileScout installed start the app... now navigate to your SD card and then into your pictures folder. Using the "Aa" key select the photos you wish to move... once you have them all marked *(you'll see a green arrow for each one marked) select menu (BB button) then from the list pick "Put <selection> on vClipboard... now go into the folder you want these files moved to and select either "Copy <selection> to" or "Move <selection> to"

As far as I know this is the only way to move multiple files on your BB without connecting via USB...

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Thanks for the tip man, I'll definitely look into it.