Is there a theme that would allow me to have more application icons on the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ozsu no está en línea Stack level 1

More icons on home screen

Advertisement

Is there a theme that would allow me to have more application icons on the home screen?

Is there a theme that would summarize daily agenda on the home screen -- a summary of my appointments for the day (or maybe for a few days)? I had this for my previous WM6 phone (I am glad I am rid of that thing).

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ozsu View Post
    Is there a theme that would allow me to have more application icons on the home screen?

Is there a theme that would summarize daily agenda on the home screen -- a summary of my appointments for the day (or maybe for a few days)? I had this for my previous WM6 phone (I am glad I am rid of that thing).

Because the Bold is so new, there isn't a theme editor that would show this for you. You can see for the 83xx series and 81xx series there are a ton of options, but thats because of the OS being 4.5, and bold is on 4.6, and the theme editor is not there yet.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    gotta wait a little while till some 9000 themes come out. for now theres really the only two themes the phone comes with.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.