Hi, I am running .266 on my Bold in NYC for a few weeks now, ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jimmbee652 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e6534

Question More EDGE then usual..

Advertisement

Hi,
    I am running .266 on my Bold in NYC for a few weeks now, and I am finding emails taking longer to arrive. And its switching to EDGE a lot.
    I actually have been checking Viigo feeds to wake it up and get my mail through..

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
    JB

smfa1965 no está en línea Stack level 2
    That's funny. I'm on the train now heading into Boston and was thinking the same thing. I've noticed it over the past week or so. Emails have been slower at times and mine definitely has been switching to EDGE a lot more.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Well do not feel like someone is picking on you as I have always had 3G 90-95% of the time in Jacksonville, FL but the last few weeks I am getting EDGE about 50% of the time but still have full bars. Even pulling the battery does not fix it. I am thinking that the iPhones are sucking up all the 3G resources! <vbg>
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

smfa1965 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'll add that after spending a week in Canada last week on the Rogers network, never had an issue where 3G dropped to EDGE. Makes me wonder about AT&T's network and their reliability. Also had full bars and not the usual scenario of bars constantly changing from full to one or none.