Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As they say.... oh well.... Sadly out of the top six reasons I was looking ... BlackBerry Bold forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

As they say.... oh well....

Sadly out of the top six reasons I was looking forward to 10/6, only number 4 applies. What a difference a day makes.

(now you can peek at my blog)

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Heres more info on ANOTHER SPECULATED release date:

http://www.blackberrynews.com/2008/1...h-on-the-20th/

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    I don't doubt the source.. But cmon... These date guessing is turning into a joke... Maybe it IS the 20th... That'd be great... I'm jus saying that I think it gets out of hand...

I know you're just relaying info, like others, thx for that... I jus wished dates would be mentioned on more concrete evidence... But it's probably nothng that can be stopped... Unless RIM actually make an effort on making dates
    More public... Maybe I'm jus frustrated with my iPhone and I'm dying to get the bold and I keep getting teased...

I'm not too happy with the article saying the keys are going to be white though... I think the bold looks great as it is...
    torched!

Swede no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well if it means anything, 5 minutes ago with a ATT Rep and he says 10/19. Not holding my breath at this time.
    Swede

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    Well if it means anything, 5 minutes ago with a ATT Rep and he says 10/19. Not holding my breath at this time.
    well there was that article about how the Vice president of RIM didnt answer the question wether or not RIM will be getting the Bold this year so yeah ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12