Why does MMS suck so bad on the Bold? Everytime I try to send one ... BlackBerry Bold forum

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

MMS Sucks?

Advertisement

Why does MMS suck so bad on the Bold? Everytime I try to send one it either takes forever, or the red "x" pops up and it doesn't go through.

My wife's blackjack 2 sends them very easily and they go through everytime. Is it just my service area or is this a problem for others?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Don't know BHD, mine doesn't have any problem. If I was guessing I'd say its your coverage.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree with chokem, maybe its your coverage. Have you registered your device with the network maybe that's an issue? I remember I had a similar problem and that solved it.

lynafradera no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249E39E8
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiese View Post
    Why does MMS suck so bad on the Bold? Everytime I try to send one it either takes forever, or the red "x" pops up and it doesn't go through.

My wife's blackjack 2 sends them very easily and they go through everytime. Is it just my service area or is this a problem for others?
    You need this app at mobihand.com named shrinkit resize pics to 3 different resolutions ur pics will go out faster.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    At first, I was having problems as well. From what I hear, if you're having problems, the best thing to do is to send YOURSELF 2 MMS's and open them. I did that when my MMS wasn't working on my Bold...back when I got it in November of 2008. Ever since then, it's been working fine.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    mine is working ok, and also on 5.0 you have the option to resize the pics without the need of a third party app
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    We have trouble with mms on my wifes curve as well as my bold! Took them to the att store and the mangr removed plans/calling vetures ect. And hers worked for about 6hours!mine worked for about 22hours! So back to store,,,they got tech support on phone and said we needed to get phones replaced! We got them yesterday,,so will do the swop out later tonight! Couldn't send mms or receive,,error mesage> could not retrieve message always! Also I travel and everytime I get into a 3g area the bold will system error message and reboot,,,as well as over heat each time I get into a 3g.