my themes don't show up in option/themes but they do show up in my application ... BlackBerry Bold forum

slimoo9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20EE28BA

missing themes

Advertisement

my themes don't show up in option/themes but they do show up in my application list. Need help on why this is happining. Thanks

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Are these themes that you have built or downloaded from the internet. Usually this means that the theme you have downloaded is not for your device. Example: you are running 4.5 os and download a theme for 4.6 or 5.0. If its a theme you have made make sure you are exporting it for YOUR os. I hope this helps.

I just looked at your profile and it says you have an 83xx curve. If you are downloading a theme for a bold 9000, those themes won't work on the curve.

PIN/ID
    20EE28BA
    I have a bold now, just forgot to update my profile. I had this same theme on my bb before I upgraded to 5.0 os, but when I downgraded back to os I was running it started doing this, also the name of theme in app list is in bold letters. I have 2 themes that are like this one I donwloaded off of app store an one I loaded using dm.

So you are back at the old os with the theme for the old os... Ok that seems odd. Like I said, that usually happens when you download a theme for either the wrong os, or the wrong device. I'm not sure, but it still sounds like an os problem. I don't know a lot about 5.0, and downgrading it there might have been an issue there. I will check around and ask some of the others that have more experience with that device, and try and get some kind of answer for you.

PIN/ID
    20EE28BA
    Ok thanks, an i'm going to try a few other things to.

KKARTOON no está en línea Stack level 1

hi,i want theme missing themes

thk.