I am getting quite frustrated with my blackberry . So many good tools and services ... BlackBerry Bold forum

criminala no está en línea Stack level 2

Missing 3rd party software

I am getting quite frustrated with my blackberry .
    So many good tools and services are not supported on blackberry , and quite a few of my collegues are moving away to other platforms because of it .

For example , there seems to be absolutely no support for any voip/sip application .
    Fring is available on all platforms , but not on BB .
    The free wifi project FON has no support for blackberry .
    The citrix client is still not there after many promises , while iphone has this already for almost a year .

Next to that my provider charges 4 times more for blackberry data compared to iphone data .

I feel RIM really needs to step up their game , and start supporting open source projects .

Don't you sometimes hate it when people with other mobile os's have all those cool tools available ? I really hate it more and more .
    What is your opinion ?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    There will never be one perfect phone, thankfully there is a lot of competition and cool stuff is coming all the time. I have stepped away from brand loyalty and just get the phone that will do the most of what I want at the time that I buy it. Nothing wrong with stepping away and trying something new. It will either make you happy or it will make you appreciate what you had before, even with it's shortcomings. Just don't sell what you have now until you are certain it's replacement is all you expected it to be
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4