Just upgrade my curve from the bold and I have ringtones and photos on my ... BlackBerry Bold forum

k9lovers no está en línea Stack level 1

Memory Card

Advertisement

Just upgrade my curve from the bold and I have ringtones and photos on my old 2G memory card which I will not put in the bold. What is the best way to get my ringtones and photos from old card to new?

Thanks

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    You can either use your DM or your pc explorer. All you have to do is take the media you want and transfer it to a folder then transfer it back to the card you want to use.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

k9lovers no está en línea Stack level 1
    I do I remove the media card? I can't get to come out so I can place the old one in.

Thanks

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Well I don't know about the Bold, but if there's a memory card slot, its most likely somewhat spring loaded. When you push in on it, it'll pop out a little. It may be hard to pull out but if you use your finger nails, you'll be able to get it. If you don't have a card slot, which i've never seen a media capable phone without, excluding the iPhone cuz they have to be different, you can put the old card in your pc and open up DM and transfer like that. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

novalovr66 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249E4BA7
    On the bold, you have to open the little door on the left side as it is facing you. The memory card comes out just like metalroger said, you push in on it a little bit and it will pop out some, grab with your fingernails and it comes right out.