Hey guys i can connect my bold 9000 to the desktop manager but when i ... BlackBerry Bold forum

fhjgrehgjleknf no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Media sync problems

Advertisement

Hey guys i can connect my bold 9000 to the desktop manager but when i go to use the media sync application it doesn't find/ doesn't connect to my phone...
    my settings are as follows:
    Media Card Support - On
    Encryption Mode - None
    Mass Storage Mode Support - On
    Auto enable mass storage mode when connected - Yes

I'm using desktop manager version 4.6
    and also windows vista 07.

i recently got my phone fixed because i could not answer/ make calls and ever since i have got it back it doesnt work...
    any thought, ideas, solutions would be much appreciated...

cheers and thanks Craig

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...=110452&page=2
    i can attach my wifes curve 8310 and it will show up in my computer window! i can unhook hers and attach my bold 9000 and it never will show up in my computer! however i can go to device manger and it appears in the usb section! why? and how can i fix?,,,,,,,however i can open bb desktop manger and it works great as far as backup/restore! i want to hook up my bold and view my pics.
    NEWS!!!!! straight from rim/tech vie at&t! im on my 9th replacement in less then 2months! on july 21 2009,,,,,rim/tech told me the issue with my bold not showing up in :WINDOWS: 'my computer',,,,,,,,is a knowen ''RIM'' manufacture problem!!!!!!!! so he told me that at&t warranty will replace the 8th return again! on 07/21/2009 i received #9 on 07/22/2009 and it works flawlessly!!!!!!! my wife received her upgrade from her curve to the bold today,,,,and guess what? hers has the same issue as my other 8 did! so called at&t warranty to get it replaced and they '''would NOT''' replace it until we took it to an at&t store,,,,saying i was wrong about the memory issue of not showing up in my desktop! so went to store and also took computer and hooked my new bold up,,,worked flawlessly,,,,,,,,,and hers did ''NOT'' lol the manger was in shock,,,,and noted as to such on her account! then warranty replacement is now shipping her another 'most then likely' POS!!!!!! i am very much ready to join in a class action lawsuit against at&t!!!!!!!!!!
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f339/bold_9000_wont_show_in_computer_window-111279/

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by fhjgrehgjleknf View Post
    Hey guys i can connect my bold 9000 to the desktop manager but when i go to use the media sync application it doesn't find/ doesn't connect to my phone...
    my settings are as follows:
    Media Card Support - On
    Encryption Mode - None
    Mass Storage Mode Support - On
    Auto enable mass storage mode when connected - Yes

I'm using desktop manager version 4.6
    and also windows vista 07.

i recently got my phone fixed because i could not answer/ make calls and ever since i have got it back it doesnt work...
    any thought, ideas, solutions would be much appreciated...

cheers and thanks Craig
    When you sent it for repair, did you receive the same device back? I'm curious if you received one of the devices the other poster mentioned. When you connect the device, does Windows recognize it as a removable disk? You may also want to check this thread here.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

fhjgrehgjleknf no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    When you sent it for repair, did you receive the same device back? I'm curious if you received one of the devices the other poster mentioned. When you connect the device, does Windows recognize it as a removable disk? You may also want to check this thread here.
    hey mate i got the same device back... all else is good... no it doesnt pick it up as a removable disk... its just really quite strange, cheers

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by fhjgrehgjleknf View Post
    hey mate i got the same device back... all else is good... no it doesnt pick it up as a removable disk... its just really quite strange, cheers
    Ok, you may want to check out the other thread I linked as that seemed to solve a lot of MSM problems. Also, check RIM's website and grab the newest USB/Modem drivers and install those.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS