I had a pearl which broke last week so I bought a bold instead, when ... BlackBerry Bold forum

duilsko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25675D70

media card

Advertisement

I had a pearl which broke last week so I bought a bold instead, when I transfered the media card I got a message on the screen saying, the media card will only work on the pearl.
    Can anyone tell me how to get the files to work on my bold

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try reformatting the card. If you can, plug into your p-c and backup before you reformat, then copy and paste back to your card and place back into you Bold.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

duilsko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25675D70
    Thanks I will try that
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    ...and remember that you can simply copy and paste your media to your card rather than using the Media option of the Desktop Manager. I've seen quite a few posts recently from users who don't like the Media Manager and don't bother to download it. I admit, that it can be difficult to use.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com