Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Well, since everyone else is on here telling ppl about their experience with their bold ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

me n my new buddy (9700)

Advertisement

Well, since everyone else is on here telling ppl about their experience with their bold I figured why not me. First off, my previous blackberry was an 8900 (now my back up phone-pretty sweet back up if you ask me). I could see why ppl call this the javelin 2, its very similar. But, besides shape, this phone and the 8900 are very different. The keyboard; made out of rubber not plastic, feels good to the touch. Rubber for the side buttons. Pretty cool (my 8900 had those buttons all chipped off). 3G! Omg!!! N I thought wi-fi was fast. Screen is actually a little bigger than the 8900, not much tho. The OS is great, wraps up on the boxes (finally). It feels good in your hands...not too much n not too little...just the rite size. Speaker is muffled but not too drastic. The extra ram is sooooo great. I was borderline hitting my max with my 8900 but now I have more room for more apps . All in all this is my favorite phone yet. Its absolutely perfect...for an imperfect man. Idk wut else to say that isn't already on a thread.

For all those who are looking for great phone, this is it!

Did I mention it wraps now (while texting in a text box online) it actual wraps!!!

dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215EE851
    Wow, I have to agree with you on this one

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I agree the phone is awesome and RIM did a great job. Enjoy your buddy

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Wow, you're making me want to hunt down the fed ex guy tonight,lol. Glad you're enjoying your new found "buddy"

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Yea...damn ups guy doesn't come upstairs in the building, so to prevent him from leaving my buddy outside in the cold I called up ups dispatch n demanded they tell me where the driver was. Went n met up with him n snatched my buddy onyx rite up.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just ordered mine tonight. AT&T's gonna overnight it for me . I analyzed my choices. I had the iphone on one hand and the 9700 on the other. The iphone has the big screen and great browser and all the things any geek would desire but it doesn't have the essentials. Last night I was trying to take a picture of my nephews and it was dark out and I forgot I was still using the crappy lg phone i'm using till my new device arrives and the darn thing had no flash. I mean c'mon the phone probably costs $50 and the iphone costs like what $500+ and they both lack the same damn essential thing "camera flash". I made up my mind and I'm sticking with my 9700. I might be limitted on space but you know what my future 9700 will get the job done and well done that is. What's the point of me having this bells and whistles when it lacks the basics every damn phone nowadays has. I'm glad you're enjoying your new buddy bro. I'm so happy for you and myself as soon as my baby arrives. I can't wait
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I figured you would make up your mind one day LMAO

I, on the other hand, have to choose between the 8520, 9700 and the 9100 coming next year.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Erica why settle for a 8520 when you can have it all on the 9700 trackpad 3.2 megapixel gps wifi all in one. the 8520's a great step up from your 8120 but seriously you'll be regreting it later on. It's a nice device but seriously for that matter you're better off getting a 8320 . the 9100 is just a rugged 8100 with trackpad and a new OS. Once you go Querty you'll never go back to that disgusting suretype crappola. Trust me I did and I'll never go back to it not even if they pay me to use the phone but hey that's just me.

dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215EE851
    Hey raton when r u gonna make some themes for the 9700

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Hey raton when r u gonna make some themes for the 9700

No need, you can load 8900 themes on your bold. I'll probably start rolling them out once I get my baby.

I don't use GPS because I don't drive. I guess I could use the camera though. I do use WiFi (when I remember to enable it). I didn't like the look of the older Curve models. I guess my big issue is portability since I can only carry it in a backpack (I don't use holsters or cases with belt loops/clips often). I will play around with the new devices when I upgrade though.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Congrats ericaj.You found a buddy for life...Enjoy it !
    I'm glad to hear raton has chosen the best "fruit" possible...
    To both of you the best of luck with your new BB !

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    After using mine for weeks now, I think this is one of the best RIM devices ever
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    After using mine for weeks now, I think this is one of the best RIM devices ever
    You betcha !

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Congrats ericaj.You found a buddy for life...Enjoy it !
    I'm glad to hear raton has chosen the best "fruit" possible...
    To both of you the best of luck with your new BB !
    Haven't bought it yet. I'm still deciding.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast