Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Divx avi, 480x320, 1500kbps, 24 fps, audio at mp3, 44k,320kbps... That's the max a bold ... BlackBerry Bold forum

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Divx avi, 480x320, 1500kbps, 24 fps, audio at mp3, 44k,320kbps...

That's the max a bold can take...n it does a pretty decent job...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nice, I will definitely give it a try. What program have you found to be best? I tried a few, but the only one that comes to mind at the moment is Videora.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I think its called free video converter... Got it off www.download.com

Simple enough I'll check it out, thanks!

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3
    In my opinion, att service has dramatically decreased in the last few months (at least in atlanta). I cannot make a call without it being dropped as well as super spotty 3g. Personally the niagra seems to take all the perks from all the past blackberries and combine them into one. That coupled with verizons service will seriously make me contemplate paying an etf and buying a niagra.

MPM01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249D8977
    latest ATT OS is .247 official.
    Bold is the best phone I've ever had and i went through 2 iPhones, numberous Treos, and muti-windows mobile devices. Never had another BB but it doesn't get any better than this. Best key board hands down. Does everything exceptionally. Only downside is battery life for me 5-6 hrs max on heavy useage and i charge every night

Quote Originally Posted by gatechfireblade View Post
    In my opinion, att service has dramatically decreased in the last few months (at least in atlanta). I cannot make a call without it being dropped as well as super spotty 3g. Personally the niagra seems to take all the perks from all the past blackberries and combine them into one. That coupled with verizons service will seriously make me contemplate paying an etf and buying a niagra.
    I have to agree that the Niagra looks like a great device. Honestly, I would love to see the Bold packed into a smaller size as an AT&T device. My AT&T service has been pretty good for me though, so I'll stick with them for the time being. Of course their customer service is a completely different story in my opinion, but I doubt that will be much different among the major carriers.

Quote Originally Posted by MPM01 View Post
    latest ATT OS is .247 official.
    Bold is the best phone I've ever had and i went through 2 iPhones, numberous Treos, and muti-windows mobile devices. Never had another BB but it doesn't get any better than this. Best key board hands down. Does everything exceptionally. Only downside is battery life for me 5-6 hrs max on heavy useage and i charge every night
    .247 is official from AT&T? I thought that was technically from another carrier... Orange I believe? (not that it wouldn't work though)

I definitely noticed the relatively poor battery life, but from what I hear the 8900 can actually be even worse.
    Last edited by Skier87; 03-22-2009 at 02:51 AM.

MPM01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249D8977
    I'm pretty sure it was. I downloaded it over 2 weeks ago tho so not 100%. I remember linking to it from viigo to crackberry. Ppl told me 247 batt life was improved but I just don't see it. I didn't notice any change whatsoever. I May be upgrading to the 3500 mah batt soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12