Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ARE YOU PISSED THAT YOU GOT A TWO YEAR CONTRACT WITH THE 9780 ONLY TO ... BlackBerry Bold forum

xxmrbluntsxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23551C46

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE PISSED AT RIM?? 9780 NEXT OS SHAFTED!!!!

Advertisement

ARE YOU PISSED THAT YOU GOT A TWO YEAR CONTRACT WITH THE 9780 ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING THE NEXT OS 6.1/7 AND THAT AFTER A FEW MONTHS YOUR 9780 IS OBSOLETE? I KNOW THAT I AM PISSED AS ALL HELL!!! HOW DO YOU FEEL?

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I'm not concerned. My contract is up now. I am going to skip the OS 7 devices at this time and wait until next year for QNX.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    It seems most devices become obsolete before a 2 year period, and I kinda expected that the new devices would get the latest and greatest. Just have to start looking for the leaks and the hybrids I get

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I got pissed off at RIM for all their shanannigans long ago... good riddance ! Never think about it again !

PDADoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2709EE01
    I am actually thinking about trading in my Torch and getting a 9780, but all the research I've done points to some problems with the device that could prove to be troublesome, like keyboard unreliability and the camera not being that good, in spite of being a 5MP (I know the MP aren't really indicative of a camera's performance, but I don't want to take backward steps, either). Of course, I would have to get my hands on a Rogers 9780 as I'm on AT&T and need the 3G bands. It seems to me that people are getting rid of them quite a bit. Has anyone here experienced those problems?
    The PDA Doc!
    BlackBerry Torch 9800

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I can only attest to the fact that the 9780 is a beefed up 9700. In my opinion, the 9700 was the best device to date (well, maybe except for the 8700), so if it's anything like the 9700, you should be fine.

I'm sure there are just as many, if not more people who love their 9780 than those that don't.

PDADoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2709EE01
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    I can only attest to the fact that the 9780 is a beefed up 9700. In my opinion, the 9700 was the best device to date (well, maybe except for the 8700), so if it's anything like the 9700, you should be fine.

I'm sure there are just as many, if not more people who love their 9780 than those that don't.
    Fair enough, thanks. I just don't want to spend the money on this device and find myself innundated with issues that will hamper my productivity, especially since this device isn't cheap, and the price seems not to have fallen very much.
    The PDA Doc!
    BlackBerry Torch 9800

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm not mad at RIM. At the beginning I was but then I was thankful because thanks to their lack of ingenuity I jumped ship and now loving my new device platform and not having to worry and rant about their flaws. Overall, RIM was great during its reign but just like everything else in life it was just a fad
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im not mad at RIM either. They forced me to the i4, and I couldn't be happier (except with an i5).
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ... Tsk, tsk.... Is that the only reason why you're using the iPhones? I thought it was cos they're so good.

Rumor has it the Bold Touch will drop on AT&T end of June/mid-July.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    T-Mobile is supposed to get it at that time too.

Yes, ma'am.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I think I will wait for the new Torch , I am not mad at RIM, I am so used to my carrier taking forever to update the OS I doubt I would see the vs7 till 2020 even if my device could run it.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Rumor has it the Bold Touch will drop on AT&T end of June/mid-July.
    Hey Rog ! You´re such a sentimentalist... Geez, take the jump bud ! It only gets better !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast