I'm pretty new to the blackberry world, just got a bold a few weeks ago. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dsmithok no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20DE1FBC

Mail not downloading messages

Advertisement

I'm pretty new to the blackberry world, just got a bold a few weeks ago. I use gmail, and I do not like the gmail application as it is too restrictive (no attachments, etc.) I have gmail set up through the messaging application, it works fine w/ IMAP settings. Just one problem: it will not download images in an html email. This really bugs me. Can anyone offer any suggestions? I can't find any settings in the email options to enable or disable image download. Thanks for your help.

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go into your messages, click the spotted Blackberry button, scroll down and select Options. Then scroll down and select Email options. Click on the email addy and scroll to the addy that needs to be edited. There should be a few options. Make sure the "Enable HTML Email" is set to Yes and "Download Images Automatically" is set to Yes.

dsmithok no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20DE1FBC
    Those were both already set to yes, it never has downloaded messages.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Your images will not download automatically. You need to open the email that has an image, hit the bb menu button, select 'get images' and then it will download them. Unfortunately you need to do this for each email you want to show the images. Hope this helps.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~