hey whats some things that i can do too make mah bb 9700 much sexier ... BlackBerry Bold forum

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1

mah bb 9700

Advertisement

hey whats some things that i can do too make mah bb 9700 much sexier like themes, cases, apps etc. iwas trying to look for a sign language and french app couldnt find one bummer. please let me know also add me on bbm pin:215a5bb1. also why is the app world so wack kinda makes me miss mah iphone and mytouch 3g smh.
    rooted mt3g! gtalk me androidn3rd...looking to flash more roms the best ones of course who knows of any?

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    well, u can search through the blackberry forums in pinstack for some themes, apps etc. or you can just google your query; i'm sure you'll find quite a few sites that provide what you're looking for...same goes for the bb app world...you have other options out there, you just have to put in the time to look for them...and the whole adding random pins to your contacts is just mindboggling to me at the moment, maybe because i'm just a private person but i don't see the reasoning in adding random strangers to my list if i don't know them. basically i wouldn't want someone i never met all of a sudden send me a pin message asking me "what you doni? how's the weather?" i don't know, maybe it's just me.