I guess it must be something simple but why when I select Loud in the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Karlos16UK no está en línea Stack level 2

Loud Profile and Bluetooth Query

Advertisement

I guess it must be something simple but why when I select Loud in the profile section does the Bold only vibrate? What is the loudest setting?

I have a number of pictures, tunes, and ringtones I would like to send to my bold from my old phone via bluetooth but I am having a nightmare with it. The phones connect but when I select the file and try to send it, it searches for devices but doesn't then find the Bold to send it. What the chuff do I need to do?

Thanks guys

Is it the way I am asking the questions or is the technical knowledge of the members here lacking? 40 views and no solutions?

aarontm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A407A8
    I'm sure insulting people won't make them anxious to help you. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

No intention of insulting anyone hence my question regarding it being down to the way I posed the question

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Not sure how it works on the Bold but for my 8310 throught AT&T in order to receive files via bluetooth you have to go into the media folder 1st, then hit your BB button and select "receive via bluetooth"
    Hope this helps!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tried that thanks didn't work though

novalovr66 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249E4BA7
    For the profile question, when you click to view your profiles go to advanced, then click the profile you want. After that you go to each setting(like phone or SMS) and from there check to see if your settings are set on vibrate.

As for the bluetooth, some phones have a hard time transferring over bluetooth. My daughter has a curve and sending files over bluetooth is a snap however, my other daughter has a samsung juke and I can't send anything over bluetooth. I would think it would be a certain bluetooth service that is missing from the phone.
    I hope this helps.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

That's brilliant thanks for your help.