hi i need some help i created my own theme for my bold and i'm ... BlackBerry Bold forum

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3

lost theme that is currently on my phone

Advertisement

hi i need some help i created my own theme for my bold and i'm using it, i thought i had made a saved version but i havent and now the only version i have is on my phone, is there anyway to get the theme form my phone back in to plazmic so i can change a few things.....

thanks in advance.

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by stolt View Post
    hi i need some help i created my own theme for my bold and i'm using it, i thought i had made a saved version but i havent and now the only version i have is on my phone, is there anyway to get the theme form my phone back in to plazmic so i can change a few things.....

thanks in advance.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by stolt View Post

thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately this cannot be done. You need the actual *.thm file to edit the theme in Plazmic. There is no way to export the theme from your phone to edit it. The only solution is to start from scratch and make sure you save the *.thm file for editing purposes.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    ahh thats a shame, oh well took me ages to do the first maybe try something different than try to recreate an old one.