Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm using HandBreak as we speak. Remember to use the presets (right slide out menu) ... BlackBerry Bold forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional

I'm using HandBreak as we speak. Remember to use the presets (right slide out menu) and use Universal as the preset. That way it can be used for just about anything. TV, BB, iPhone, DVD etc. It makes a difference what preset you use.

There is also an auto update on the presets so you never have to worry about them being outdated. The presets set the encording for you so you will get the best video possible with the source being used.

I'm placing Valkyrie on my phone

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    My personal favorite has been Blackberry Video Converter from Seabyrd Tech. It's free, handles .VOB files, and has quite a few processing options, while keeping the overall interface simple. The video quality for me has been very good.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

lando4 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well i have been using a very good one, works for every smart phone no matter the screen size and it brings out the best quality in your screen colour and view size, the demo version is limited to 3mins but the full version converts any and every format to any smart phone any screen size..
    if you would like a full version code pn me if not here is the program name go get it but full version isnt free you all know what i mean
    (if you gotta a blackberry and know that internal preview video of speed racer clip this program is the closet i seen in fps screen width and hieght..
    looks almost HiDef

Any DVD Converter Professional
    lastest version normally works best on blackberry and apple in mp4 output

PIN# 30FB09EF

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123