Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello my fellow stackers! I am looking for a good and easy to use video ... BlackBerry Bold forum

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

looking for a good Bold video converter

Advertisement

Hello my fellow stackers!

I am looking for a good and easy to use video converter for my Bold. I would like to have a free one; however, if that is not possible, I will pay up to $25 for one. If you guys have any recommendations, please let me know. Will you guys please list your good/bad experience with them as well. Thanks a bunch.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    For Mac or PC?
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Here is what I use to convert mp4 and ts vob files, may have to find another link to download it but is free and works, read about it here. http://forums.pinstack.com/f339/bold_issues_at_and_t_temporarily_solved-109335/

Its preset for another mini player my wife has, but works great on the bold, just select source and select target file(where you will save it) put it highest quality and convert.. For a full length movie it takes 30 minutes to an hour. on my laptop that is a little older.

MP4tool Version 3.1.0
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    I have a PC

PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Here is what I use to convert mp4 and ts vob files, may have to find another link to download it but is free and works, read about it here. http://forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=109335

Its preset for another mini player my wife has, but works great on the bold, just select source and select target file(where you will save it) put it highest quality and convert.. For a full length movie it takes 30 minutes to an hour. on my laptop that is a little older.

MP4tool Version 3.1.0

Thanks. I'll try that out. About how large will a full length movie be?

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Once converted, anywhere from 250 - 500 MB depending on lenght of movie and color usage, cartoon tend to be smaller, dark movies, then bright colorful movies. But I convert straight from vob files, with 6 channel audio, so it depends on the quality of the files you are converting from.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Here is one I use all the time, called DVDFAB. I like how you can turn up the volume before converting. It does all phones,ipods,and so on. Give it a try.

PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Once converted, anywhere from 250 - 500 MB depending on lenght of movie and color usage, cartoon tend to be smaller, dark movies, then bright colorful movies. But I convert straight from vob files, with 6 channel audio, so it depends on the quality of the files you are converting from.

I will be converting straight off of the DVD. Will that program handle that?

PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Quote Originally Posted by automan69 View Post
    Here is one I use all the time, called DVDFAB. I like how you can turn up the volume before converting. It does all phones,ipods,and so on. Give it a try.

Cool. I will definitely check that out. How long does it take for a conversion?

It takes about an hour for it to convert.onces its all done I use DM to put it on my blackberry. Happy converting.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Not sure, I use dvd decryptor and then convert, There are lots of prgrams, but after 3 weeks of playing around I found that the combo was bar none the easiest setup to get going, with worry free operation. Out of 80 movies I have only had 1 fail to not work after getting the ts I am going to set it up on windows 7 tonight and try it out.

The avi movies it creates work on both my bold and wifes 8310 and a pearl, right from install.

the rip process I found like a 5 step write up somewhere but once set its just swap, disk, select and rip.

I might give FAB a try, but usually once i find something easy and working i tend to stick with it.

I tried over 10 different methods others have used, but couldnt get it right or the movie was boxy, or it locked up my phone.

Here are the settings of you have a large file capable hard drive, http://www.videora.com/en-us/Convert...dvd-to-iphone/ Yeah its for iphone but its the same on the blackberry help file,
    Last edited by rashard; 06-22-2009 at 08:24 PM.

What I like about DVDFAB is when you put your dvd in and click fab it picks just the movie only. It plays the movie on the left bottom to show you. Make sure on the right to uncheck the box that says Subpicture. That's the closecaptions, unless you like watching the words through the whole movie. Now you have done this (click next on the bottom right corner) Now you should see (Conversion Settings) click this. At the top make sure it says blackberry for device. In frame Resolution pick you screen size. In Audio Format slide the volume bar all the way too 500% and then click ok. It will start the coversion. Your all done. Now open up DM and find the movie file and drag & drop it to your memory card. This will take about half hour. Oh didn't click on covert for best opp just click adv and click done. Hope this helps you.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I installed DVDfab, have yet to play with it yet, might tonight. I just drag and drop, the files into video folder, bypassing the DM

taykhbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try Videora for Blackberry, it's free and it convert to MP4 format.

PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    I installed DVDfab, have yet to play with it yet, might tonight. I just drag and drop, the files into video folder, bypassing the DM

Are you guys using a free version of DVDFab? When I went to the site, it told gave me a purchase symbol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast