Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by aldie ^^^^ i couldn't agree more....howerver... i think that applies to 99.9% ... BlackBerry Bold forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by aldie View Post
    ^^^^ i couldn't agree more....howerver...

i think that applies to 99.9% of the reps out there, but there are a couple of us who know a little bit more that the average joe because we take the time to do our research too....not only that, to use your words, we actually are enthusiasts, which is great. (helps sells phones too by the way)
    I could not agree more.

I was remiss in not mentioning the reps like yourself that are not only enthusiasts, but very professional at what they do. Thank you for correcting me as I did not intend to include the professional reps into a single group, with those reps who only go through the motions.

Speaking for myself I wish there were more reps like you. Not only would it make the customers experience better, but it would insure that people were sold the right phones for their needs. Everyone would benefit. In addition those of you represent the carriers far better than the individuals that are employed as reps, but view their posititions like_ just_ a job.

Cheers
    via: Red BB 8310

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I didn't wait. I just got my long awaited 8310 a couple of weeks ago.
    If the new ones come out and look interesting enough to me, I will pay the full price for it. I did that for my Pearl (first BB), after all. I was just looking at phones that day because my contract wasn't up for like another 3 months and the store had just gotten the 8100s in THAT day.

I left the store $349 poorer with an 8100 box in my hand
    /~*brooke

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Just wondering: In light of all the 9000 hub-bub, who has made a decision to wait for the Javalin? Looking for ideas and ANY feed-back. Seen some *posts on this, but no specifics on feelings and personal reasons "why". (Looking for more in-depth...)

*-Here's an example:http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=76925
    Will go for Bold as soon as it is available. 3G is the speed for me.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm gonna wait til it goes on cragslist and get it for $150 and/or wait for the touchscreen bb to come along

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I'm gonna wait til it goes on cragslist and get it for $150 and/or wait for the touchscreen bb to come along
    I got to play with a Thunder for a bit...But couldn't keep it

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    How was it? Is it all that and more? I must know how does the keyboard feel? Iphoneish? <-----shakes fist

PIN/ID
    How was it? Is it all that and more? I must know how does the keyboard feel? Iphoneish? <-----shakes fist
    I wish I could say some of the specs and stuff but unfortunetly RIM would have my hide...Lets just say it was absolutely beatiful, amazing and more. I'm not a big fan of touchscreens though.

BB_KC_Boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2079E897
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I place no credibility in this managers statement. After all anyone can make unfounded statements because they want to act like an expert...

TMO sale`s More BlackBerrys then any phone. Why would they remove it from the List... that is like Pinstack going to windows Mobile Devices and will quit talking about BBs.... That will never happen.

But i did find out that TMO will be releasing the 4.5 OS this fall sometime but that is what they are told as of right now. They was releasing it in Sept. But got moved Back or something.
    Last edited by BB_KC_Boy; 06-23-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Forgot something
    T- Mobile G1 using Cyanogen Build 4.1.11.1 Android 1.6 On T-Mobile Network
    Running a Hero Based Theme

I AM A PC AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    So...what you're saying is that it rocks? Well, any touchscreen that has Blackberry on it will own.

PIN/ID
    So...what you're saying is that it rocks? Well, any touchscreen that has Blackberry on it will own.
    Yeah it pretty much rocks! But like I said I'm not a big fan of touchscreen I need my keyboard so I'll stick with Bold for now

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    even though the BB 9000 is on its way, i love my 8310, and the fact that even if i did get the new one, i would have to learn a new BB all over again, plus with the tweaks that i did to my BB, and then the new OS added.....naw i'm good but much power to whom ever gets the new one, BB forever...

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Well, if i had to choose between Bold and Thunder I would opt for Thunder all because of its screen and yes i know the Iphone also has a big screen but like i said why buy something without blackberry on it

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaine12 View Post
    even though the BB 9000 is on its way, i love my 8310, plus with the tweaks that i did to my BB, i'm good , BB forever...
    -------
    Great post Dwaine12!

You've brought up a very valid point, which is why upgrade if one is happy with their present model?

Especially the BB devices that are currently available, as they are all great models. I too really like my 8310 & understand completely where you're coming from.

Cheers,

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    i will be buying the bold, then if javelin or niagara (the beautiful chrome and black one) or watever releases in time for christmas ill buy that for gf, or if it releases by may itll be her bday present

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Just wondering: In light of all the 9000 hub-bub, who has made a decision to wait for the Javalin? Looking for ideas and ANY feed-back. Seen some *posts on this, but no specifics on feelings and personal reasons "why". (Looking for more in-depth...)

*-Here's an example:http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=76925

http://www.blackberry.com/blackberry...0000000A659D4A

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast