Hey guys, I was surfing through here a couple of days ago and I saw ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

LED Indicator

Advertisement

Hey guys, I was surfing through here a couple of days ago and I saw a post from someone saying they had downloaded a software program that allowed them to customize the LED indicator's color. He said he had the option to do purple, orange, yellow, blue, etc... And that he could customize for different callers to blink different colors. He had a link to the website on his post and I think it was Berrybuzz.com, but I clicked on the link and was about to enter my info to buy the software for 6.95 and my signal was interrupted. Today, I have tried to log onto Berrybuzz to get this software and I get an error message saying that the website is temporarily overloaded or not responding. I've tried to do some things to fix the problem but have had no luck. So, I started googling to see if I could find another website that offered the same software, and still no luck. Can someone please help? Thanks!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    www.mobihand.com

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Hey Jfcooley! Thank u so much! I already have it downloaded and customized! I should have posted two hours ago and saved myself the trouble! One of the reasons I love pinstack and it's users! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    www.mobihand.com

No problem. App is worth it. If you have any problems there's a feedback thread on the stacks. Enjoy!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    No problem. App is worth it. If you have any problems there's a feedback thread on the stacks. Enjoy!
    I haven't had any problems cooley, only that the light seems to flash on its own for no reason. I thought it had to do with the reminder profile, but I checked and it wasn't enabled, so who knows! But you r right, it is totally worth it, I only wish I could change it for my yahoo messenger. But I guess we can't always have everything!

Give it time, never know. The developers were quick to listen to feedback right after the giveaway. Don't use any messaging apps so can't be of any help there.